The Journey Begins!

Have you ever questioned the place where you currently stands at is the right place for you? I think this is a question that any of us at some point would ask ourselves. Or is it a question other need to remind because we are so occupied with the present needs and demands. If we haven't think about it well let's take a moment to ask it to ourselves to get the answer.

Do you try to see into the future?
We live in the present for sure, but what lies next are in the future. Distant yet close and will come to us sooner than later. Did you see your future is bright, with the blue clear sky and the sun shines its warm light, or you don't know what you could find in your future. It's foggy and you don't know what lies there waiting for you.

Life can always produce unexpected things. Like a train on a track, life can sometimes change its course at any moment. But while you can dream, why not dream and try so we can lead the train to the target destination. Later it might arrive at the destination, it might be different, might be the land next to the destination. We don't exactly know but we can try to turn the train so it follows the path to the destination.

Do you still have that hope to go there?
Sometimes the oxygen around us can get a little less, reduced, makes it hard for us to breathe. It could feel crowded like we were pinched and forced into a corner. Hard to move. Seems like hope is fading away. But as long as the hope does not die, we live!

What doesn't kill us make us stronger. The famous quote we heard before. Like the character in an action story where they will get stronger after each near-death experience. Fear might stop us from having the courage to do any of that. But what's the point of living in fear, got to take the chance to live this life. Got to face the fear to live this life.

This is an encouragement for us to seek what you love. Seek the place where we belong. The road is ahead, the bell is about to ring. The journey is about to start. Spread the message far and wide and let's do this together!

Comments

  1. I would very much want to share this with every people, so if you want to share yours, or your views
    Please feel free to comment
    Or you can email me, I leave my email address on my profile.
    Any inputs or critiques are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading it, I did question myself Where I am standing?
    I don't have any future plans. I am just flowing with time. I am always like this Let's see where time will take me.
    I do try to achieve my dreams. But when I fail, I am like 'Oh that's not in my destiny. Leave it. Let's check out what is next waiting for me.'

    Ummm... So, let's see where time will take me. After three years where I will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could share. Even if sometimes we don't have any future long plan. We can still try to do what we can right now. We can find and do something different, keep up with it. One step at a time that's what matters.
      And when we found something right and suited for us. I think it will be natural for us to think about long future plans.
      I hope you keep looking and trying to catch your dreams.
      I believe for those who keep looking will find it someday.
      I'm sure we will!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smoldering Dream

Amazing Spider-man 2 A story about lost and hope

Starting to Exercise