Starting to Exercise

It's Thursday and about a week and a half ago I'm starting to do exercise.

It's started when I saw an app at Google Play Store called Home Workout - No Equipment by Leap Fitness Group. That's what I saw at first then I saw they got another app called Six Pack in 30 days, which I am interested to give it a look.

So I installed it and take a look at the app and saw that they got 3 separate plan of exercises. The first one is for losing weight but also to help adjust you with some basic easy exercises to start build your stomach muscle, and then next 2 is for intermediate and advanced. Basically the heavier the level, the heavier and harder the kind of exercises provided. And most importantly all the exercise provide are the exercises that you can do at home with a mattress and that's all you need.

Right now, I'm trying the first level of the exercises and find that it's really helping me, to keep me scheduled and motivated. A lot of times I do more than what the instruction told me to do so yeah you can always do that if you feel you are able to do more.
My target is to have six pack in 2 months of time and I'm positive I will get there in time haha.
I'm also interested with their app which over stretching exercises, I would like to give it a look later.
So I can stay and be more flexible while doing all this exercises.

This post by no means is sponsored or anything, it's just something I would like to share.
So if any of you guys are interested, why not give it a try with whether it's using this app or other methods of your own choice should be more than good.
Please feel free to share it here if you have your method, I would like to hear it and I hope that will help others too!

Have a nice exercise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smoldering Dream

Amazing Spider-man 2 A story about lost and hope