Life Journey #1: It's Not About Me

Grayscale, that’s the colour of life as an individual. Black and white, nothing else. Nothing else when we see our life as just our self. Not much purpose, not much meaning. As we try to taste it, tasteless. But don’t you hear the bird sings, admire how an animal tries to survive, and envy the grasses who live in harmony?

I see Life will have its purpose when it collides with other lives, side to side. One will glow and show its colour while the other embracing the colour and emitting another colour. Vibrant, so vastly unique. They are just connected one to another.

When I heard my father will need to have another surgery, I took him to the hospital. That’s the least I can do. Accompany him on the receptionist, and into the checking room. And tomorrow, I will be there after the surgery has done. Just trying to be present. Just being a life for another life.

Sometimes we are too focused on ourselves. We are trying too hard to fill our needs. We forget about others. Where without them, our life simply will lose its purpose.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. But if Batman disagree, Superman would agree.
      What about Mothman though?

      Delete
  2. One will glow and show its color while the other embracing the color and emitting another color. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    Btw how is your father now?
    May God give him more health than before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My father is well and good, but he will need another surgery next month.
      Thank you!
      And also for following my post.
      I will write another post soon,
      Hope you're doing well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smoldering Dream

Amazing Spider-man 2 A story about lost and hope

Starting to Exercise